Recent News and Announcements
And the winners for 2014 are...
- Best of Show - A Piece of Toast (M140000417/Various) by BakaOppai
- Runner Up & Fan Favorite - Animu Stew (M140000418/Various) by BakaOppai
- Non-AMV Favorite - The Signal (M140000407/Akira) by Maboroshi Studio
- Best of Show & Fan Favorite - With a Capital T (S140000356/Kill la Kill) by LCLapen
- Runner Up - Bad Dog (S140000322/Various) by TritioAFB
- Non-AMV Favorite - The Ascent Of Man (S140000394/Dark Souls) by Sanguine Nightmare
Posted by: Phantom on June 8th 2014 18:23pm
Welcome to the 2014 event line up...
Submission Deadline: Monday, May 19th 2014
Like last year, the rules are posted on the site under the "Contests" menu item for each respective event and the rules didn't change. We are going to continue with the miniVENT showings as AMV contest intermissions. Short films are going to be restricted, by event, to their maximum time slot. That means for our verteran Masters out there, you have free reign on the timing - so use it wisely. Once of the core judging criteria for short films will be "effective use of time". For those of you who are just getting started, want to try something different or just enjoy casual competition, the Standard contest is limited to 7 minutes which is a small reduction from the Fanworks limits we used a couple of years ago. To keep the competion scope reasonable, miniVENT submissions will be judged during the contest viewing but seperately from dissimilar content.
Posted by: Phantom on March 18th, 2014 17:56pm
Submission Form: Online
Submission form is available and online. Feel free to start signing up! Like previous years, you may enter a submission and upload it at a later date provided I have it by the submission deadline. Good luck! As always...email me if you have any questions or issues.
Posted by: Phantom on March 10th, 2014 01:24am